Baby Spinach Pasta
- 1 packet of San Remo Spinach Fettucine pasta
- 6 cups of Goodness Me baby spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Red pepper flakes – optional
- Handful of pine nuts
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Prepare fettuccine according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water. Set aside.
Into the same pot used for cooking pasta, add olive oil. Set heat to medium.
Add spinach leaves and cook 2-3 minutes, until beginning to wilt.
Add garlic, salt and pepper. Continue cooking another 1-2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
Add cooked pasta, parmesan cheese, handful of pine nuts and ½ cup of the reserved pasta water. Gently toss to coat, adding more water if needed.
Adjust seasoning to taste. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top to serve.