Goodness Me Salad Mix
- 2 punnets Goodness Me cherry toms
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 x 180g pkt haloumi, cut into 8 slices
- Salt, to season
Combine the tomato, cucumber, rocket and onion in a large bowl.
Place the lemon juice, sugar and 2 tablespoons of oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
Pat the haloumi dry with paper towel and brush with the remaining oil. Heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add half the haloumi and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining haloumi, reheating the pan between batches.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Divide the salad among serving plates. Top with the haloumi to serve.