- 1 cup tomato pizza sauce (we’re currently loving @dontantonio traditional pasta sauce)
- 1 pizza base (bought or homemade)
- 2 cups grates mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups Goodness Me rocket
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Spread the tomato sauce evenly on top of the pizza base. Arrange the mozzarella cheese and tomatoes on the pizza base.
Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbly, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and top with rocket to serve.
Recipe inspiration:: http://allrecipes.com.au/recipe/21074/easy-rocket-pizza.aspx